We have been receiving tons of E-mails and comments and thank everyone for keeping up and thinking about us.
Jaimey is doing much better now as she finally agreed to allow the Dr's to give her an epidural. She
fought the idea for some time but after 3 different Dr's told her that it would not negatively affect the process she agreed. They told her that after 24 hours of really tough contractions due to the induction anyone would want some pain relief.
We will be getting another "check" at 2 and will have a better idea of how things are progerssing. The Dr's have been worried about pushing things too fast as they dont want to rupture her uterus due to Graysons Birth.
I know that there are many people wanting more info and I apologise that we have not been very accessable. We turned off the hospital phone and Jaimey has not been able to answer calls or emails lately.
I will continue to post updates and will try to get out info as soon as we get it.
Thanks again for all of the love, prayers and support.
We will continue to anxiously await for the moment that we get to meet our son Jonathan Mitchell, and hope that we are only lucky enough to get to have at least a little time with him. If anything you would think that we would get as much time as Jaimey is in labor to spend with our son, but unfortunatly it does not work that way.