share

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not quite yet....

So we have had several false alarms all of which had me holding Jaimeys hand, and Jaimey pushing but no go.

I think that Jonathan just does not want to end his stay with Jaimey and I can't say that I would blame him.

We are sure that he will come soon, but as of yet we do know that he is still moving which is a great blessing.

My sister Melissa, her daughter Allie, Grayson, Jesse (Jaimeys Brother) Linda, (Jaimeys mom) Keith, (A family Friend) and our neighbor and friend Jaimey and her new baby are all waiting outside for once Jonathan comes to visit.

Jaimeys great friend Di has been with us all day and has provided such great support to Jaimey. We also have the photographers from Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep with us in the room.

Once Jonathan is born Jaimey and I will take the first few minutes with just Jonathan and Grayson just in case he does not make it longer. After that all of our other guests will get to join us.

If you watch the photo show you will see Jaimey with a blanket. She made it for Jonathan and he will be wrapped in it when I bring Jonathan to the funeral home. Jaimey made another one for Grayson, and Jonathan will "give" Grayson a gift so that Grayson will have something forever from his little brother.

Pretty soon I get to meet my little baby boy. I am the luckiest man on earth right now. I cant wait to meet my little "monkey"

As a side note I got my first I Love You from Grayson tonight in the waiting room. I thought that it was very fitting.

Zack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world 'little monkey.'

Congratulations Zack, Jaimey and Grayson… on the birth of Jonathan Michell Buquet.

Remember...

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take…

but by the moments that take our breath away."


I'm praying you are still enjoying those precious 1st few moments with Jonathan. I am so thankful he made it OK and decided to stay with you for awhile… I know you are enjoying every precious moment you get with your son.

Sometimes love is for a moment.
Sometimes love is for a lifetime.
Sometimes a moment IS a lifetime!


All my Love,
Mom

1snappyfamily said...

That was absolutely precious when Grayson told you "I love you." He couldn't have picked better timing! Sometimes these little ones are wiser than we think.....

Love you!