share

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thank you's!

I feel so blessed by the many people who have come forward to leave us lovely comments, well wishes, prayers and thoughts. I know I should probably pop in and thank all of you individually but I am just not able to do that with as little time as I have to begin with. Please know that I read every single comment and everyone of them has touched me and my family. They are all sent directly to my email as soon as you click publish so I read them quickly. They always lift my heart and my spirits. I have felt like I have been floating on all of your prayers for weeks now. thank you.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I just wanted to say hi - I clicked on your link after reading your post on Angie's Blog. I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.