share

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PILA Month day 19

Day 19 - a talent of yours.

I probably have a few running around. Singing? hmmm, nope that's not it. I sound so horrible I scare small children... okay not that bad. I have never made small children cry. Though I was once told "Jaimey, please don't sing" When I was singing in the car with my charges once. I think that might have been more about my hogging the song than my actual voice though. Either way.

Singing is NOT my talent.

Organization? Have you seen laundry mountain? Nuff said. It's actually HIGHer today.

Sewing! Yes, I think that is the one I want to claim. Here is this post, I just posted last night but wrote in April. ooops. Though I don't know if it's talent more than a passion and a genetic probability given my mom and grandma and many of my aunts sew.

a cloth diaper order I did recently for a friend

burpies and a boopy cover for Amelia

No comments: