share

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Davis family farm

After we left the pumpkin patch yesterday we went to my friend Heidi's in-laws farm for pumpkin carving. It is a gorgeous piece of property with a 150? year old farm house, a few cows and creeks and amazing plants everywhere.


They had set up the barn with tables and carving tools.
Heidi and I.

The boys and G's punkie.

We had a fabulous time hanging out with our friends! Heidi used to live in our area, splitting time between here and AZ. We have boys the same age. We met through gdiapers and have been chatting on the internet almost daily since.



A few of the end products.

My fave. There was a giant spider too but it left before I could grab a pic.



I just hope Heidi and family visit again soon!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a beautiful post!!! I am so glad you guys came and had a good time! Keep your calendars open for next year!