share

Thursday, October 14, 2010

PILA Month day 14

Day 14 - a non-fictional book that is meaningful to you since your loss.

I can't say I have read a non- fiction book. I read many a blog that are meaningful to me though, so I will share some of those. Like Boo, she is my friend who recently lost two of her 5 kiddos in a house fire. She is one of the most amazing woman I have had the pleasure to know. Or Krista, you may remember her to be one of the most instrumental people in my navigating through our journey with Jonathan. She lost her baby, Candace, to Anencephaly a year and half before us. Or Bakerella. Her cake pops make my mouth water and my creative juices burst. So cute!

I guess the point is that all off these people have meaning to me because they help me heal and keep my mind focused.

No comments: