share

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Dinner

After a lovely calm day of relaxing and hanging out after we opened our presents we set out to go to Forest Grove to our friend Geneva and James' house for dinner. Geneva made a delicious ham, cranberry cocktails, smashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, and blueberry pie! We brought homemade cranberry sauce (cause the can is just WRONG!) sweet potato casserole and a pickle/ olive platter. It was a great spread!

Grayson is just 2 months older than Jimmy so they play pretty well together, when one isn't taking a toy from the other (usually G from J- sorry!)


The dad's wrangling the boys.


The boys drinking their "milt" as G calls it.


Geneva makes these amazing Gingerbread houses, and we were going to eat the one she kept so she handed me a mallet and told me to break it. I was so scared I would break the table! (This is the WORST pic of me! I hate it) but its shows off the house.


It took me 3 (or 4!) tried but that sucker didn't stand a chance! Ha! It was delicious too, I am still munching on it. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Geneva said...

Jimmy calls it "malk" :)

Amy H said...

Oh my goodness, Grayson is just adorable and handsome in the picture of him with the sippy cup!