share

Friday, September 4, 2009

Celebrate Hillsboro

Every summer our "little" (about 100k but very small town feel) town does a celebration in the center of town. This year's Celebrate Hillsboro was so fun! We got to see the amazing March Fourth. This was my second time, I saw them last year at the Green Sprouts festival. {another GREAT event if you are in the area and have time, I will be at the gdiapers booth from 930-130}
They are amazing! You are hear them here and see them here and here.


Zack and G playing with clay.

And painting a square on the banner for the town, I wish I had taken a pic of the finished product. :(


March Fourth in action, these are the "marionettes"

So fun!


Until they figured out they could untie themselves and tied up their puppeteers!

I love this group!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: