share

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

G tea!

Today was the official G Tea at gHQ in Portland.

The house they work from used to be the Australian Embassy and now its gHQ in Portland. Jason, g-cofounder is from Australia. This is a pic he noticed at Trader Joe's up here, of their house! (Thanks, Jason for the pic lend, it was HARD to find on your blog!)

It was really great to meet a few friends I have been chatting with online for 2 years and still had not met IRL (in real life). They also had some discontinued G's for sale for less ($10!!) so a few of us local gals who could make it picked up some for the farther away gals. I feel so blessed to be a part of such a lovely group of woman, even if we are mostly online. Who know I would have internet friends?!

Anyway, here is a link to the video Jason took of some of us chatting up G's. ( I call a REDO, I think I look like a dork in that video!)
And some pics!

Michelle- head of Marketing and me

5 of the original local G-ers

Jenni B with some new and upcoming colors and patterns! I can't wait!

No comments: