share

Thursday, January 7, 2010

7 days left {39 weeks!} Thankful Thursday!

Today I am 39 weeks!! I can't believe this little boy could come anytime.

I feel pretty good about the progress have been making on the cloth diapers I started LAST week! I have been a bit of a procrastinator in this pregnancy, partially because I usually hate sewing when I'm pregnant and partially because I'm a lazy slug!

Last week I made 3 all in ones ( AIO's) and 6 covers. (This is an AIO but the covers look the same just no absorbent stuffing)
Tonight I finished making 35 cloth wipes made out of flannel and sherpa. I am in love! They are so soft and snugglie. Sadly, they have been sitting around for over a year! I had been scared (to death really) of my serger and since I have been doing these diapers I have gotten over that fear.
And I haven't even lost a finger yet! :P

I also finished 7 of the 12 inserts I cut out for Hotdog. Tomorrow I will post those and describe how they work.

Also since today is Thankful Thursday...
Today I am Thankful for:
1. being 39 weeks pregnant. Yay. Almost done!
2. Having fun friends to sew with. Jenny came over tonight to sew with me. It was her house last Fri night. She is about to explode too- due two days after me.
3. Being healthy. I have not gotten any of the crud floating around and neither have the boys.
4. That my little boy will be 3 years old on Wednesday.
5. That Hotdog's diaper drawer(s) is filling up and I don't have to throw away money every week with disposables.




No comments: