share

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Friday family

So I have not had a chance to post much about my job search, but as of now, I am working Fridays. I started working for the White family a few months ago and its been going great! The parents are really nice and easy going (yay!) and the kids are SO sweet and fun to be around.


This is Sophie- she is 5. She loves the park and bossing the boys around and generally being silly!

This is Oliver- he loves his binky, playing with his trains and cars and taking things from Grayson.

This is the boys, generally they play well together but they are so close in age I expect some scuffles sometimes. The other day, I turned to put a dish in the dishwasher and by the time I stood up and closed the door they were in a pile on the floor, Ollie on top, over a toy. Ahh, such is my day.


Here is Soph again- did I mention she loves to play dress up?

Here she is pretending to he Cruella De'vil, notice the hat and cape, JUST LIKE Cruella. LOL!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: