share

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I suck I know!


So there once was a gal who had a blog, she wrote all the time and built up a pretty good following. And then one day she dropped off the planet or maybe she just got pregnant (again) and forgot to post.

Sorry. I have had posts in my head all week and I will try to work on them tonight now that my child isn't a cling-on. He has been sick since Monday morning. He is on the mend now and I am turning over my lazy leaf! Come back to me dear friends! :)

3 comments:

Jessika said...

OH Jaimey, it's ok! You have so much going on! I'd love to hear how you're doing, when you have a chance, but obviously some things are more important. :)

SO glad to hear about the job though! I hope it's enough to make you pull through this hard time!

Heidi said...

i'm here!

Shan and Dave, Plus 4 said...

No worries, we all wait patiently and understand that you have a lot on your plate. I'm lucky if I remember to update my blog once a month!