share

Friday, July 17, 2009

Out of the Mouths of babes


Wednesday as we stand in my walk in closet and I change~

Grayson: Mama? Where's you's aunerwares (underwear)?

Me: On my buns... (wearing a thong)

G: (quite perturbed look on his face) I see you's buns!

M: I know, its okay, that's how my underwear are supposed to be...

G: in you's butt?

M: *giggle* yes.

G: eeewww!

(Its in these moments we realize that some of the things we do make NO sense!)
p.s. OF COARSE THAT IS MY THONG ABOVE!! wink wink!

4 comments:

eireann said...

hey! isn't this a family blog? ;)

TOO CUTE. part of me can't wait till hannah starts talking and says stuff like that. :)

Trish said...

Thats so funny. Only kids. My kids still walk in the room when I'm dressing, peeing, showering, you name it. I wonder if they are literally scared for life. LOL

Anonymous said...

Today as I was getting dressed for an interview Grayson took one of my ties, wrapped it around his body and said.

"Im goin to go yook for werk too daddy"

He kept the tie on for about 10 minutes following me around proudly telling me that he too was going to go find a job.

Love that kid.

"your hubby"

Humble GC said...

Wow he's freaking adorable.