share

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Demarle at home party Fundraiser!

My great friend Darla is hosting a fundraiser for my family. We are still unemployed and just trying to make ends meet. I hate that we have to ask for help and I hate that my pride is taking a hit during this challenge but I know it will get better and hopefully soon. In the mean time, I have great friends who always come through for me. If you are out of state, I can ship. Get those orders in! (jsbuquet@gmail.com) Here are the details.



Buquet Family Fundraiser!



Solutions for EVERYONE in the kitchen…

This is an opportunity to get revolutionary kitchen products that will make cooking fun and easy and at the same time support our
family in a time of need.
Purchase for yourself and/or do some Gift shopping.



Here is how it works:



· You can attend the party on the 29th at 6:30pm to see the product being
demonstrated or ask Jaimey for a catalog to place your order without
attending the party.

· There will be a raffle for prizes held at the party on the 29th.

· We will collect orders until January 31st. This is a great opportunity
to show it to everyone you will be seeing over the next 2 weeks.

· You can share the catalog and exciting news about the benefits of cooking
with Demarle with friends and family that you see every day.

· Collect orders (paid with VISA, MasterCard or Check Payable to Darla Truitt).

The Buquet Family will receive Cash Rewards!

Up to 40% of all sales!

Turn your orders in to Jaimey Buquet by January 31st!

Couldn’t be easier! Who do YOU know who wants solutions in their kitchen?
Who is on your Gift Shopping List?
Please let me know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you on the 29th.

Jaimey Buquet 503-809-9922

4370 SE Rosewood St., Hillsboro, OR 97123

To see the Catalog go to www.demarleathome.com

1 comment:

Janet Phillips said...

hey i will try to come! my mil is coming into town friday night so i wont be able to make the craft night...hubs should be at the gym thursday night so riley and i will try to make party