share

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Goodbye dear friends.

Sometimes people come into your lives and they leave such a mark on your heart it's as if they take a piece of you with them when they leave. This family has done that to us. Jamie and her family lived next door until yesterday morning. Many memories made, many pantry staples shared and many hugs exchanged in the last 2.5 years. You will be deeply missed friends and my heart already breaks as I look at your empty house next door. :(

I wish you many wonderful blessings on your new adventure and hope that you love your new home and neighbors. (not as much as me though. hehe) Thank you for being there when I needed you most (when I found out about Jonathan) and for all the little things too. Love you dearly friend and pray the best for you!

Oh! And you spell your name wrong. :)


(The house next door is for sale: 4 bedrooms, office, bonus room, 3 full baths, 2500 sqr feet. granite counters, stainless appliances. upgrades and custom moldings galore. If you are interested, I promise I won't compare you to them... please email me for more info)

No comments: