share

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Loveydoodle Diapers galore!

I have been told recently that I am lagging on posts here and that I need to get on the ball. Well, I have a good reason. Zack recently closed his insurance agency (damn economy!) and now is not working. And neither am I. This makes for a bad situation. Well for us a worse situation. We already have issues from trying to open a new biz, so now its just getting ugly. Oh well, that is life I guess. Money- easy come easy go.

But I digress. I have been busting my ars to get more diapers made so I can get them into a local store that is interested in consigning them. I told them I would bring them by on Saturday. So here I sit every evening and while Grayson naps sewing. And sewing and sewing some more. We have to get some money in, and I am hoping this will help in the mean time before one or both of us gets a job. Fingers crossed.
So tell your friends... BUY LOVEYDOODLE DIAPERS!
(click the above link to my etsy store!)
Here is the stack that still needs their velcro and tags put on... getting sleepy though...

1 comment:

Geneva said...

Anything I can do to help?