share

Monday, September 29, 2008

8 days and counting... anyone need a new heading yet?

sigh. I have no topic for which to babble today...

I had a lovely day non-shopping with my friend Diana at the Woodburn outlet mall and then this evening we went to a card making party at StyledBaby in Hillsboro owned by my friend Delia. I just love Stampin' Up and since Michelle (my former SU demonstrator) moved I have been having with drawls. Diana and I used to go at least monthly to Michelle's house for a stamp party. It was so fun and I miss it so!

Lissa, the SU demonstrator we met tonight was great. It sounds like she is very active in SU and does card parties a lot too. I can't wait to get started. The first one is November 2.

We were trying to come up with a date and since Diana and Delia were the only ones who knew about Jonathan and I didn't really want to ruin the mood, I just said October was bad for me. If we could do it in Nov that would be great. She kept going back to October, and since she was in essence planning this one around this group of gals I mentioned that I would be having my baby in October and would be kind of out of commission. Someone else gasped and asked how far I was... so the jig was up and I had to fess up. Mood ruiner. Not a dry eye. I felt bad.

And I thought I had nothing to say.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that is almost never the case and I can honestly count on one hand the times it has happened!

My new favorite card we made tonight>

1 comment:

Styledbaby Boutique said...

Jaimey, glad you could come tonight. I had fun with you at the card making party! Your card was my hero!! ;0)