share

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another G baby is born

When Grayson was a baby I started using gDiapers and fell immediately in love.
I have talked about them before here and here.

A few weeks ago Jax and I had a chance to participate in another booth at the Better Living Expo in Portland. We had a great time and he took his job of 'model' very seriously and I think he did a great job. Especially considering he has big shoes, er, diapers to fill. :)
(haha- that's pun-ny!)


Here is a video of the show. Jax and I are in there about minute 1.09 and 1.22.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our friend is preggers right now, and I'm afraid I offended her with my HORRIFIED expression when she said they were planning on using disposables... I tried to sell her on g diapers, but it was a no-go. Oh, well, maybe I'll get my own turn soon. You looked and sounded great!
- Jill

Marlyn said...

OMG, you are so cute on there! The best one! Unlike me on Belize news!