share

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Thankful

Today I am thankful for:

1.) my hubby who takes up the slack when I can't do anything (all the time lately- I am utterly useless!) He cooks, he cleans, he does laundry and he is working at a car dealership attempting to make some money.

2.) mostly only throwing up on Wednesdays, its not ideal but I can set my watch to it however weird it is.

3.) Tuesday and Saturday farmers market, we try to go to both every week. Its fun to see all our old neighborhood friends (its in downtown Hillsboro where we used to live) and to enjoy the band and hang out. I miss it when we can't go.

4.) fresh fruit. Hillsboro and the Portland area is a very rich agricultural area and there is never really a lack of farm fresh produce this time of year. I picked Strawberries on Tuesday and am making jam this weekend. It was $15 for 15lbs of delish Oregon berries!

5.) an easy going child who will usually contentedly play while I feel like crap and ignore him. I know this too shall pass but can it come any faster PLEASE!!

No comments: