I am thankful for:
1) not throwing up right this second! It seems that when I blog that things seem to be looking up, it comes back to bite me in the a$$. I posted the other day and I spent the next two day barfing, I could not even keep down water! Zack thinks it might have been a touch of the stomach flu but I felt sick only in a nauseous vomity way, no aches or pains or whatever. It was horrible. So I am thankful for every second I DON'T spend vomiting!
2) frozen yogurt! Could it be any more yummy? I am in love. I just wish there was a per oz, self serve place close by that had 10 flavors like the place I love in Los Angeles, which is sadly probably gone since I can't seem to find it anywhere online! :( The only place *close* sells it in s,m,l cups and you get SO jipped! She actually weighs it to make sure she didn't give you too much in the tiny cup! but I can't help myself. I just need it! Anyone have a personal frozen yogurt maker that serves it soft serve style they can review for me? (I just got my Bed bath and Beyond coupon!)
3) my hubby, he has been so great! When I fall asleep on the couch at 530 (last night) he lets me sleep and just whisks Grayson away until bed or I wake up. He has been helping with the house and everything else, he's been great! Thanks honey. :)
4) Getting to 8 weeks (today!) with my pregnancy! I am remaining hopefully optimistic and until I know otherwise I am SURE that everything with this little bean is fine. There just is no other way to be. I have learned along the way that it benefits noone to worry. And it doesn't help me control it and since I can't, I won't.
5) what little bit of brain I have left. I feel it dwindle daily so I am feeling like begging it to stay! Please, little brain, stay around just a little bit longer! :)