share

Monday, March 17, 2008

Little leprechaun!

I guess the luck of the Irish was with me today when we went to a play date and Grayson was in the BEST MOOD! He had not even had more than a 30 minutes of a nap. But he had a great time playing with the toys and kids and picking pretzels and chalk up off the floor to eat! (Someday I will "cure" him of this issue of eating things off the floor but for now I call 2 second rule. :) He loves drawing right now and drew for quite a while on a little chalk board until deciding the blue chalk would make a better snack than drawing utensil.

I took these great photos of him playing in a little buddies hat. He loved that thing. And then there is his new diaper I made last night. I love it, it says PINCH PROOF on the bum and has yummy green/ blue minky inside. So cute.

Hope your St. Patricks Day was as great as ours.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: