share

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday Thankful-31 weeks


I can't believe I am 31 weeks! It's crazy. Partly because I didn't get this far with Jonathan, partly because it seems like yesterday I was finding out I was pregnant. I guess it also feels like I've been pregnant for an eternity. :)

Today I am Thankful for:
1. My healthy child, my Angel baby and my "hotdog" on the way. My boys amaze me. I love them more than they will ever know.

2. Dear friends, both online and in real life, new and old. They all have been amazing in my life and I am SO thankful for their friendship.

3. Being able to read. Isn't that something we all take for granted? I am an avid reader, always have been and I can't imagine not being able to read and write and increase my knowledge just because I can and want to.

4. My freedom. This should go at the top but since there is no particular order I'll leave it. We are free to live as we choose (and blog!) because men and woman and their families of this great country sacrifice for us every day. It's a shame how easily we forget this luxury and privilege and basic human right that all should have.

5. My darling husband. He works so hard for our family and I am always so proud of him.

No comments: