share

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What happens when boys are in charge!



This is Zack (and Jesse out of photo) being in charge of Grayson for a bit while I sewed last weekend. :( They took his slide from Grandma Linda B and put it on our Ottoman and stacked the couch cushions up for a landing pad. Then down he goes. They actually come running into my sewing room to get me thinking I would be PROUD of them for their ingenuity! BOYS!!!! (This got promptly put away after they called me in- mean ol' mom! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsey Bunjes said...

That is way funny. I just found out a couple days ago that Jesse is with you guys!

Heather said...

This is so funny!! The same things happens at our house but with food, I come home and ask what the kids had for dinner and my husband replys "pop tarts" like that is what they have for dinner all the time!!

Heather said...

This is so funny!! The same things happens at our house but with food, I come home and ask what the kids had for dinner and my husband replys "pop tarts" like that is what they have for dinner all the time!!