share

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We heart Silver Falls!



Last Sunday we decided to take Jesse to see some fun things and spend some quality time as a family. So we went to Silver Falls and walked to the South Fall, which is our favorite. It is so amazing, I don't think I will ever get tired of going there. On the way Zack climbed into a crevis, then had Jesse hand him Grayson, not pictured, made mommy have to look away but G enjoyed it. Then we wandered around showing Grayson the smaller streams and the bigger boys threw pike cones at each other. What an great morning. Such amazing weather too! It was almost 70 that weekend. Then it was off to the Spring Tulip Festival. More on that later.

1 comment:

Heather said...

SOOO sweet, I love reading your stories of the things you are doing!!
Jesse is soo big since the last time I saw him I think he was maybe 9.
Love ya