share

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jaxon is 6 months!!

I just don't know where the time has gone?! How can my sweet tiny baby be 6 months old? I really don't know but he is. He is so sweet and just so much fun! He loves to play with his toys and his brother. He loves to laugh and it's truly one of the most amazing sounds I have ever heard. I just can't get enough of it.

Jaxon loves to snuggle and will spend hours curled up in my arms and currently no one else will do. He loves to eat both big people food and his "milkies" and has grown to a fabulous 20 lbs 4 oz. and 28.5" tall. His favorite foods are sweet potatoes and cereal but anything on our plates will do and he lets us know when we are not fast enough in our offerings.

He can sit up all by himself, has rolled over from both sides to the other but doesn't really do it very often now that he has mastered sitting since he is rarely laying.







1 comment:

J said...

He looks just like G. What a cutie!