share

Thursday, April 7, 2011

g mail!

Even since I was a little girl I have always loved getting mail!
As a grown up with responsibility and bills that has only intensified, because it's so far between "fun mail". My favorite mail one of my favorite letters on the front of it...


A few days ago this came in the mail and I couldn't even get home before I ripped it open!
I was SO excited.


Who is that gorgeous kid on the front of the new wetbag package?



Grayson!!!


Jaxon is on the package for the liners. I am one proud Mama!! :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome!
He is one gorgeous kid!

Geneva said...

Next, you can get them into acting or singing! In a few years, you can have your very own Lindsay or Britney (the male versions, of course.) ;) TOTALLY KIDDING. Your kids are gorgeous, and I'll bet gDiapers will sell zillions of packages based on the cute photos alone!

Audrey said...

So cool! :)

Melissa said...

Hello
I was just wondering how everything has been going? I am one of your followers,sounds creepy ha ha. I dont comment much because I got 7 lil ones of my own so I usaully read the blogs then have to get off puter to attend to the wee ones :). Hope all is well with your 2 handsome boys and the newest addition who is coming soon. Take care. Melissa from California